Monday 1 April 2019

Winter Championships & Kinda Rare Pokemon (Update 1/4/19)

In Forza Horizon 4, the Winter Season has begun and I completed the three Championships in the season to achieve the "Winter is Running" Achievement, worth 35 Gamerscore. The Frozen Fun Championship I was driving the Lamborghini Urus - 2019. The Glen Rannoch Extreme Offroad Championship I was driving the RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck - 2016. And in the Slip Slidin' Saloons Championships I was driving the Audi RS 5 Coupe - 2011.

In Pokemon Go, I was able to catch Cranidos for the first time. Also I was able to hatch my Magby Egg. Also I completed enough Research Challenges to get the Research Breakthrough - which was an encounter with one of the Legendary Hoenn Golems; Registeel, which I caught.

Image result for Lamborghini Urus 2019Image result for RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck 2016Image result for Audi RS 5 coupe 2011Image result for CranidosImage result for MagbyImage result for Registeel

No comments:

Post a Comment