Friday 5 April 2019

Pretty Much Completed the Pokedex & Spring Championships (Update 5/4/19)

In Pokemon Go, I was able to evolve my Cascoon into Dustox.

In Pokemon Red, I was able to some-what complete the Pokedex, to the best of my ability without restarting and/or trading. For example, I was able to catch the Bulbasaur-Line, Charmander-Line, Sandslaw-Line, Ninetales-Line, Persian-Line, Victreebel-Line, Magmar & Pinsir. I was able to catch the Legendary Bird Trio & all the stupid rare Pokemon from the Safari Zone.

In Forza Horizon 4, I completed the three Championships and achieve the "Spring into Racing" Achievement, worth 35 Gamerscore. In the Bamburgh Offroad Championship I was driving the Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG - 2013. In the Ludicrous Speed Championship I was driving the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 - 2012. And in the Veloster Raptor I was driving the Ford F-150 Raptor - 2017.

Image result for DustoxImage result for Pokemon Kanto PokedexImage result for Mercedes AMG G 65Image result for lamborghini aventador lp700-4Image result for 2017 ford raptor

No comments:

Post a Comment