Thursday 18 April 2019

Seven Backflips & the Diamond Squirrel (Update 19/4/19)

In Trials Rising, I achieved the "Dizzy?" & "Glam Dunk" Achievements, worth 20 Gamerscore. I also collected all Squirrels in the game, as well as the Diamond Squirrel, worth another 80 Gamerscore.

In Pokemon Emerald, I passing through Route 110 to Mauville City, then I passed through Route 117 to Verdanturf Town. I defeated May on Route 110 also defeated Wally in Mauville City.

In The Grand Tour Game, I was able to complete Episode 11, getting all the Gold Medals in each Scene. I was also able to get the 3 Miss-Able Achievements, in total I got a total of 60 Gamerscore.

Image result for Pokemon - MayImage result for Pokemon - WallyImage result for the grand tour season 3, episode 11Image result for trials rising - diamond squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment