Saturday 13 April 2019

Blazing through Trials Rising & beginning my Hoenn Adventure (13/4/19)

In Trials Rising, I able to get all Gold Medals in the Pro Tour C. I was also able to get 4 Achievements, worth a total of 70 Gamerscore. The Achievement are; "You found us!", "Ring Master", "Training Ring", "No Contest" & "Mr. Frosty".

In Pokemon Emerald, I arrived in Littleroot Town and met May. I later saved Professor Birch from a wild Zigzagoon and was able to keep my Mudkip for saving his life. I nicknamed my Mudkip, Admiral. Met up with May again for a battle, then returned to Professor Birch to receive the Hoenn Pokedex. I then continued towards Petalburg City and met up with my father and Wally, who I help catch his first Pokemon. Heading to Route 104, I caught my next Pokemon, a Taillow, nicknaming it Ares; then heading into Petalburg Woods and catching a Shroomish and nicknaming it Fungus.

Image result for Professor BirchImage result for MudkipImage result for Pokemon Emerald - WallyImage result for Pokemon Emerald - TaillowImage result for Pokemon Emerald - Shroomish

No comments:

Post a Comment