Thursday 11 April 2019

Battle Plan! Pokemon Emerald

Image result for pokemon emerald logo

Pokemon Emerald is the enhanced version of Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire for the Nintendo GameBoy Advance. You are new to the town of Littleroot Town in the Hoenn Region, while your mother is moving in and your father is busy at the Gym, you meet Professor Birch's Child; May/Brendan. You later actually save and meet Professor Birch from a wild Zigzagoon - in return for saving him, he allows you to keep the Starter Pokemon you use to save him. After that, he gives you the Pokedex and asks you to fill it up and defeat all the 8 Pokemon Gym and Elite Four to be the Pokemon Champion.

Along the way, I shall defeat Team Magma and Team Aqua who have world domination plans; via turning the world into a desert to start life again or drowning everyone and starting again that way, either way they awaken an Ancient Legendary Pokemon to do it. I also catch every Pokemon I can to complete my Pokedex, I shall be choosing Mudkip; so I wound be able to catch the Torchic Line or the Treecko Line. I can't catch Surskit, Masquerain, Meditite, Medicham, Roselia, Zangoose & Lunatone. This is because they aren't available in Pokemon Emerald.

I also plan on defeat the Pokemon Battle Frontier, getting all Gold Medals in each type of battle. This is going to take a long time to do, but it will be worth it to have all three Hoenn Games completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment