Thursday 4 April 2019

Forza Horizon Ranked Online & Scyther (Update 4/4/19)

In Pokemon Go, I was able to catch Scyther for the first time... that's it so far...

In Forza Horizon 4, I was able to get the "The Spirit of Adventure" & "Certified Adventurer", but reaching Level 5 in Team Adventure, also I qualified for a League in Ranked Team Adventure. I was also able to complete 3 #FORZATHON Live Events in a row, getting the "You should take a rest!" Achievement. In total I gained 70 Gamerscore from all of the Forza Horizon 4 Achievements I got today.

In The Grand Tour Game, I was able to get the "Moon Shot" Achievement, worth 5 Gamerscore. This took me a lot longer than I thought as, I didn't realise you can drifting into a hairpin wall to do a quick wall-ride move.

Image result for ScytherImage result for 1962 Corvette

No comments:

Post a Comment