Wednesday 10 April 2019

Trials Rising & Clearance Level 50 (Update 10/4/19)

In Trials Rising, I got Gold Medals in Asian Novice Class Stadium Track & all Asian Masters Stadium Tracks. I was also able to get Grad A in all Trials 101 Tracks, getting the achievement "Feel the Flow", worth 30 Gamerscore. I was also able to get the Achievements; "Take me to the nearest hospital!", "I Can Do This With Me Eyes Closed!" & "Human Projectile", worth another 30 Gamerscore.

In Pokemon Go, I evolved my Yamna into a Yanmega, my Growlithe into a Arcanine, as well as my Eevee into Umbreon. Which is the last Eeveelution I needed for to complete all the Eeveelutions.

In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, I reached Clearance Level 50. Now I'm not a huge fan of this game, but I have to admit, I really enjoyed playing this games when I was playing with my mates online in a single team. Ranted there are a lot of friendly fires for what seems like for no reason and if you play badly you get an Xbox Message from the 14 year old on the other side, how he's gonna kill my mum because I wasn't able to kill the last guy and how they are a master at the game because that's the only game they play... but whatever.

Image result for ArcanineImage result for YanmegaImage result for umbreonImage result for rainbow six siege - to the top achievement

No comments:

Post a Comment