Wednesday 10 April 2019

I Can Do This With My Eyes Closed! - Trials Rising

Image result for Trials Rising logo

Turn off the lights in Wheels of Steel and finish the track in the dark - 10

This is done on the track: "Wheels of Steel" - Far East Russia/East China

I recommend choosing the Rhino or the Mantis.

At the beginning of the track, roll backwards and knock over a pillar which destroys a fuse box, this will turn off all the lights in the steel factory. This can be a bit tricky, I found it useful to use the exhaust flame to figure out which way the bike is pointing. Also at some points in the level, you ride over glowing metal, which causes the wheels to catch fire. I also thought this was really helpful to figure out which way the bike was pointing.

Related image
Steel Ingot glowing red hot

No comments:

Post a Comment