Monday 15 April 2019

Diamond Medal & Fighting Gym (Update 14/4/19)

In Trials Rising, I was able to get the "Moose Hunter" Achievement. I was also able to get a Diamond Medal on the Power Bike Skill Game. I achieved a total of 1,040.255m in this Skill Game. The total Gamerscore I was able get was 70 Gamerscore.

In Pokemon Emerald, made my way through Granite Cave and met up with Steven Stone, giving him his letter from his father, Mr. Stone. I then defeated the Fighting Gym and sailed to Slateford City with Mr. Briney & Peeko. Once I finished battling my way up the beach, I found Captain Stern's Assistant - Dock, as well as Captain Stern himself, who was being harassed by Team Aqua Grunts. I defeat the Grunts and gave Captain Stern the Devon Goods to help him with his research.

Image result for trials rising diamond medalImage result for pokémon - brawlyImage result for Pokemon - Captain SternImage result for Pokemon - Team Aqua Grunt

No comments:

Post a Comment