Sunday 14 April 2019

Pro Tour C & Rock Gym (Update 14/4/19)

In Trials Rising, I was able to get all Gold Medals in the Pro Tour B. I was also able to get the "Pedal to the Metal!" Achievement for 10 Gamerscore.

In Pokemon Emerald, I got through Petalburg Woods, this is where I defeat a Team Aqua as he was assaulting a Devon Corporation Research. Afterwards I moved on to Rustboro City, where I defeat the Rock Gym, got the Quick Claw and HM01 - Cut. I also bumped into Devon Corporation Researcher again, who told me that a Team Aqua Grunt stole the Devon Goods and has kidnapped Mr. Briney's Wingull - Peeko. Anyways, I defeat the Grunt and retrieved the Devon Goods & Peeko. In return, Mr. Briney said he will sail me places for saving Peeko & the Researcher introduces me to Mr. Stone. He gives me a Letter for his son Steven, as well as the PokeNav. On the way back to Mr. Briney's Shack, I bump into May again who asks for a battle, after defeating her, I make my way back to Mr.  Briney's Shack and sail to Dewford Town.

Image result for Pokemon Emerald - RoxanneImage result for Pokemon Emerald - Mr. BrineyImage result for Pokemon Emerald - PokeNavImage result for Pokemon - Mr. Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment