Monday 22 April 2019

Stadium Tracks & the Meteorite (Update 22/4/19)

In Pokemon Emerald, I made my way through Routes 111, 112 & 113, making it to Fallarbor Town where I met Lanette, the creator of the upgraded PC system. Then I made my way to Meteor Falls and found that Professor Cozmo was being harassed by Team Magma and Team Aqua. I then chase down Team Magma to the top of Mt. Chimney to recover the Meteorite which Maxie stole from Professor Cozmo. I then went back to Fallarbor Town to return the Meteorite. Afterwards I made it to Lavaridge Town where I picked up the Wynaut Egg and defeat the Fire Gym. After defeating the gym, May turns up out of no where and gives me the Go-Goggles, which allows me to get through Desert Route 111. While I was in Meteor Falls, I caught a Solrock to add to my team, which I called Sonny.

In Trials Rising, I completed all of the Stadium Finale Tracks, as well as the Grand Finale Track. I was also able to get the "Severely Challenge" Achievement to beat any of the Monster Mash Stadium Track with the Squid. This gave me 80 Gamerscore, over 3 Achievements.

Image result for Pokemon - LanetteImage result for Pokemon - Professor CozmoImage result for Pokemon - ArchieImage result for Pokemon - MaxieImage result for Pokemon - the MeteoriteImage result for Pokemon - Wynaut EggImage result for pokémon - flanneryImage result for Pokemon - Go-GogglesImage result for Solrock

No comments:

Post a Comment