Friday 29 March 2019

Citroen & The Kanto Elite Four (Update 29/2/19)

In Pokemon Red, I was able to defeat the Elite Four and the Champion with my team of underpowered Pokemon. I defeated: Lorelei & her Lapras, Bruno & his Machamp, Agartha & her Gengar, Lance & his Dragonite as well as the Elite Four Champion Blue with his team of Alazakam, Pidgeot, Rhydon, Arcanine, Gyarados & Venusaur. I was also introduced into the Kanto Hall of Fame.

In The Grand Tour Game, I completed Season 5, Episode 9. I was able to get all Gold Medals in Story Mode, as well as the Split-Screen Race in the Pantera GT5 Achievement. The Miss-Able Achievements; Peak Performance, Born Slippy & License to Drift. Which gives me a size-able 65 Gamerscore in total.

Image result for citroen c3 aircrossImage result for renault alpine a110Image result for aston martin vantage v8 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment