Tuesday 19 February 2019

Training and Evolving and Jumping (Update 19/2/19)

I was able to catch enough Wurmple to use their candies to evolve my Silcoon into a Beautifly. I already have a Cascoon, so I just need to catch a couple more Wurmple to evolve that into a Dustox... just need another 50 Wurmple Candies...

I also picked up my GameBoy Color to continue playing through Pokemon Red. I made it through Mt. Moon, in which I caught a Clefairy and named it Bertha. I ended up running around in the grass at the end of Route 4 so I could level up my team to Level 18 each. I did this so I would have a fighting chance against my Rival on the Nugget Bridge & Misty and her Starmie. At Level 18, Clefairy learns Double Slap, also I gave it a Moon Stone to evolve it into a Clefable. Anyways, I battled my way up Nugget Bridge and defeated the Team Rocket Grunt who attempted to recruit me into their ranks. Moving up and long the route to the Sea Cottage, I helped Bill who was trapped in the body of a Pokemon caused by a teleportation experiment which when wrong, in return he gave me the S.S. Ticket. I quickly trained my Beedrill an extra level to Level 20 because it learns Twineedle, which would help me against Starmie. When then defeated the Team Rocket Grunt who stole the TM for Dig from a incident couple, which we took for ourselves. Then I defeat Misty and her Starmie to get the Cascade Badge. I then headed South, using the Underground, and making it to Vermillion City. I also quickly catch a Spearow in Route 11 to the East, which I then trade to get a Farfetch'd for my team. I also went to the Pokemon Fan Club and listened to the Fan Club Head about his story about Rapidash and got the Bicycle Ticket in return, then I quickly ran back to the Bike Shop and collect the Bicycle and then finally back to Vermillion City.

I was also able to complete the last 2 Danger Sign Jumps, in Forza Horizon 4. "The Great Ridge Danger Sign", achieving 281.5m in my Hoonicorn and "Mudkickers' Showjump Danger Sign", achieving 226.1m in my Meyers Manx.

Image result for beautiflyImage result for clefairyImage result for clefableImage result for The Nugget Bridge Image result for Bill pokemonImage result for misty pokemonImage result for farfetch'dImage result for meyers manxImage result for hoonicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment