Friday 22 February 2019

American Muscle and Team Rocket (Update 22/2/19)

So I played through the story of The Grand Tour Game - Season 3, Episode 1. I ended up getting a couple of miss-able achievements; "The Throwdown", "Monsters of Noise", "Motor City Muscle" & "Hellfire and Brimstone". Also collecting the completing the story with Gold Medals Achievements and in total I was rewarded with 70 Gamerscore in total.

In Pokemon Red, I got through Route 8 & Route 7 and defeated Team Rocket at the Celadon City Game Corner. Defeating Giovanni and getting the Silph Scope which will allow me to see the Ghost in the Pokemon Tower, in Lavender Town. After defeating Team Rocket, my Pokemon were at good levels so take on the Celadon Gym. I was able to defeat Erika and her Vileplume to get the Rainbow Badge.

Image result for hennessey exorcist, dodge demon and ford mustang rtrImage result for Pokemon GiovanniImage result for Pokemon - Silph ScopeImage result for pokemon Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment