Monday 25 February 2019

Colombia and Team Rocket again... (Update 25/2/19)

I played through the story of The Grand Tour Game - Season 3, Episode 2. I got all of the achievements in the Episode, giving me a grand total of 110 Gamerscore.

In Pokemon Red, I went back to Celadon City and bought a Bottle of Water from the top of Celadon Department Store Drinks Machines to give to the Saffron City Guard so I could get entrance to Saffron City. I also caught the Snorlax to the West of Celadon City, using the Poke Flute to wake it up. I also defeated the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City. Then I defeated Team Rocket at the Silph Co. Building, as well as my Rival again, also defeating Giovanni for the second time, collecting the Master Ball for saving the Silph Co. Employees. And finally my Wartortle evolved into a Blastoise during the Rival Fight, which was nice.

In Pokemon Go, I caught enough Seel to evolve it into a Dewgong.

Related imageImage result for SnorlaxImage result for Hitmonlee and HitmonchanImage result for BlastoiseImage result for Pokemon GiovanniImage result for The Master BallImage result for Dewgong

No comments:

Post a Comment