Wednesday 27 February 2019

Flower Crowns, EXP Training & Pick-Up Trucks (Update 27/2/19)

In Pokemon Go, I was able to catch both Flower Crown Pikachu & Flower Crown Eevee. Both are Event Pokemon for Pokemon Day, also the announcement of Pokemon Sword & Pokemon Shield, the new Generation 8 Games.

In Pokemon Red, I battled all of the trainers on Route 12, Route 13, Route 14 & Route 15, I mainly used Rhyhorn to gain enough Experience to get him up to level of my other members.

I also played through The Grand Tour Game - Season 3, Episode 3. I got all Story-Based & Miss-Able Achievements in the Episode, collecting 5 Achievements and 60 Gamerscore.

Image result for pokemon go - flower pikachuImage result for Mercedes X-Class, Ford Ranger & VW Amarok Grand Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment