Saturday 16 February 2019

Filling my Pokedex out nicely & Skill Streaking (Update 16/2/19)

I walked a total of 8 kilometers today, all the while catching Pokemon on Pokemon Go of course. I was able to evolve my Clefairy into Clefable, Slowpoke into Slowbro, Eevee into Flareon, Meditite into Medicham, Cacnea into Cacturne & Starly into Staravia. I also caught Kricketot for the first time. This amount of Pokemon boosts my Kanto Pokedex to 102, with Flareon being the last  Kanto Eeveelution I needed. I now have caught 251 Pokemon, I kinda think this is somewhat impressive, I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of people who have way more than me, which is totally amazing too.

I also begin the Skill Streak Horizon Story in Forza Horizon 4. Only playing the first 5 missions, then I was able to buy the Derwent Mansion, which leaves only 1 more houses to buy on the mainland.

Image result for ClefableImage result for SlowbroImage result for FlareonImage result for MedichamImage result for cacturneImage result for StaraviaImage result for Kricketot

No comments:

Post a Comment