Friday 15 February 2019

The Grand Tour & Pokemon Go (Update 15/2/19)

I ended up starting to play The Grand Tour Game... not going to lie... feels like a mobile game which has been badly ported onto consoles. Anyways, I completed Season 1, Episode 1, achieving Gold Medals in each level. I was also able to get the "I Scream, I Laugh", "No Bogging", "A King on his throne" & "Who Me, Officer?" Missable Achievements while playing the game so far. I also got the three achievements related to skippable cutscenes.

In Pokemon Go, I evolved my Snubbull into Granbull, Shuppet into Banette & Buneary into Lopunny. I also caught a Chansey for the first time, also catching the Legendary Pokemon Raikou by completing a couple of the Challenges.

Image result for the holy trinity of hypercarsImage result for granbullImage result for BanetteImage result for LopunnyImage result for ChanseyImage result for Raikou

No comments:

Post a Comment