Thursday 28 February 2019

More Gyms & EXP Grinding (Update 28/2/19)

In Pokemon Go, my Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur, my Nidoran (Male) evolved into Nidorino & my Eevee into an Espeon. I also caught a Stantler for the first time as well.

In Pokemon Red, I battled my way down Route 19 & Route 20 getting to Cinnabar Island. I revived my Dome Fossil to bring back my Kabuto & the Old Amber to bring my Aerodactyl. I then wander round the Pokemon Mansion, reading the Journals of the Scientists and Engineers who breeded Mewtwo, and collected the Secret Key to open up the Gym. I then defeated Blane and his Arcanine. I then swam back up the Route 21 grinding for more experience points, this is where Spike evolved into a Rhydon. I then flow to Viridian City and defeated Giovanni and his Rhydon. I wandered towards the Indigo Plateau and defeated my Rival again, afterwards I had my Gym Badges checked and was granted access to Victory Road.

Image result for IvysaurImage result for NidorinoImage result for Pokemon - EspeonImage result for StantlerImage result for KabutoImage result for AerodactylImage result for Mewtwo JournalsImage result for Pokemon - BlaineImage result for Pokemon - RhyhornImage result for Pokemon GiovanniImage result for Pokemon - Indigo Plateau

No comments:

Post a Comment