Thursday 21 February 2019

Split Screen Racing & Dark Tunnels (Update 21/2/19)

I ended up playing a bit of Split-Screen with a dummy controller to get the two Split-Screen Related Achievements; "Couch Master" & "Sofa King". Which gave me 45 Gamerscore in total, also playing Split-Screen gave me a little bit more progress towards the Power-Up Related Achievements in the game.

I also played more of Pokemon Red. I ended up walk through Diglett Tunnel back towards Pewter City to get HM05 - Flash and the Old Amber from Pewter City Museum. Then I battled my through Route 11 towards the Rock Tunnel. I caught a Voltorb and taught it Flash so I could actually see in the cave. I made through the Rock Tunnel and found myself in Lavender Town. While in the Rock Tunnel, my Diglett evolved into a Dugtrio.

And finally I was able to walk 2km to hatch a Turtwig Egg. I now have all starter Pokemon which are available in the game, I just need to level them all up and complete the Pokedex.

Image result for grand tour game split-screenImage result for Old AmberImage result for dugtrioImage result for turtwig

No comments:

Post a Comment