Saturday 29 September 2018

Perfection #13 - DOOM

Image result for DOOM 2016 Logo

DOOM has you, Doom Guy, waking up and finding out that Earth is gonna turn into Hell, unless he can destroy and  kill his way to Olivia Pierce to stop Hell being transported to Earth. I mean that is pretty much the story: shoots, kill, explosions, repeat. 

There 13 Levels, each with Classic Level Easter Eggs, Doom Dolls, Challenges, Weapon Mods, Runes, Argent Upgrades, and Data Logs. There are 54 Achievements, worth 1580 Gamerscore; ignore the 14 Multiplayer Achievements. I played 2 games of multiplayer, but I was waiting stupid amount of time for each Multiplayer Game to start, I gave up with it. I was able to get one Multiplayer Achievement "IPXSETUP.EXE", to win a Multiplayer Match. I completed the game on "Hurt Me Plenty Difficulty" first, then "Nightmare", then "Ultra-Nightmare", which is the reason why it took me so long to complete the game.

Difficulty: 10/10
Time to complete: 26 Hours to 100%
Overall Enjoyment 8/10

I really enjoyed this game, apart from Ultra-Nightmare Mode... as you have next to no ammo and you die so easily. I was making me insane, sometimes taking me 3 hours to complete a single level.

No comments:

Post a Comment