Saturday 29 September 2018

Perfection #12 - Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Remastered

Related image

Assassin's Creed Rogue - Remastered is the remastered story of Shay Cormac who defies the Assassin's Creed and joins the Templars. He needs to hunt down the Precursor's Box, which unfortunately means killing off most of his former friends and tutors. He builds up a ship and a mighty crew, thanks to the Templars, which helps him to stop the Assassins collect the Pieces of Eden which are causing the terrible earthquakes and deaths of hundreds of thousands.

There are 6 Sequences optional missions, as well as 4 Present Day Missions, which I completed. There are 46 Achievements, worth 1000 Gamerscore. I also bought all weapons, Shay & Morrigan Upgrades and crafted all pouches and outfits. I also completed all Assassin Interceptions, Hunting Challenges, Gang Headquarters, Forts, Settlements & Renovations; collected all Chests, Animus Fragments, Native Totems, Cave Paintings, Blueprints, Shanties, Viking Swords, Templar Maps/Relics, War Letters & Prosperity. I also completed all Tavern Beat-Ups and viewed all Viewpoints. I also defeat all of the Legendary Ships.

Difficulty: 6.5/10
Time to complete: 45 Hours to 100%
Overall Enjoyment: 7/10

The Assassin's Creed Trope of jumping to your death for no apparent reason was more common than any other game in the series, which became rage inducing multiple times. Also I found myself grinding for building materials more than I wanted to, just to renovate and upgrade the Morrigan so I could take on the Legendary Ships without dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment