Monday 12 February 2018

Perfection #1 - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Freedom Cry DLC

Image result for ac4 black flag freedom cry logo

Before I start, I don't tend to do Multiplayer Achievements because usually it is a giant pain in the ass or the game I am playing, the Multiplayer Servers have been closed down. But I will say what I didn't do in the description of my perfection of a game or DLC.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Fry - Freedom Cry DLC puts us in the shows of Adewale, the former quartermaster of the Jackdaw, alongside Edward Kenway, after spitting up from the crew. Adewale is a pirate captain, but his ship is blown off coarse, landing on the shores of Haiti. He meets Bastienne Josephe and the Maroons who agrees to help him with his troubles if he frees slaves from French occupied plantations and ships. He is given a ship, and commands and fight along side the Maroons for the Assassin's Creed.

There are 9 Memory Sequences, each with Optional Objectives, which I completed. There are 6 Achievements, worth 170 Gamerscore, I collect to 100% the DLC. I also bought all upgrades with Adewale and The Experto Crede.

The Achievements are;
Liberation Day - Free your 1st Slave - 15/Bronze
Seeds of independence - Liberate 500 Slaves - 40/Silver
Firepower - Kill 5 Guards at once with a Blunderbuss - 15/Bronze
His Own Medicine - Gave the Gouverneur a taste of his own medicine - 20/Bronze
His Word Was "Perhaps" - Complete all Missions - 30/Silver
His Full Attention - Achieve 100% Synchronization - 50/Gold

Difficulty: 2/10
Time to complete: 9 Hours to 100%
Overall Enjoyment: 7/10

I found that when running near the shore on Haiti, Adewale would suddenly cease running for no reason, also the standard jumping off the roof even though you didn't press in that direction. Apart from that I really enjoyed the game and thought this DLC story was pretty great. Grinding to save 500 slaves was a little bit annoying but it was pretty fun none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment