Wednesday 28 February 2018

Colletion Update #2

Collection Update #2
(February, 2018)

Nintendo Wii Mini
Image result for Nintendo Wii Mini

Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360)
Image result for Call of Duty 3 - Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed: Chronicles - India (Xbox One)
Image result for assassin's creed india chronicles xbox one

Fortnite (Xbox One)
Related image

Pokemon - The First Movie DVD
Image result for Pokemon the first movie dvd

Black Panther (Cinema)
Image result for Black Panther Cinema Poster



Nintendo Wii Mini was a cool console in my opinion, it's just a smaller, faster, red-er Nintendo Wii. I also got a Red Nintendo Wii Controller with built-in MotionPlus, and a Red Nintendo Wii Nunchuck. Instead of having a slot for games, you open the lid like a Play Station 1, which I thought was cool.

Call of Duty 3 is a cool retro COD game, I have never played it but from what I have seen, it's an old first person shooter with the ability to drink Jeeps around in some levels. I own most of the other Call of Duty titles, so I thought I might as well pick it up. I haven't played it yet, but I'm not expecting to be blown away by it.

Assassin's Creed: Chronicles - India is another instalment to the AC Chronicles series, I played AC Chronicles China and thought it was pretty swell, so I bought the second one in the series. Instead of a 3rd person open-world game like the mainstream Assassin's Creed games, it is instead a 2.5 Dimensional Side-Scrolling Stealth game. You still go around assassinating people, sneak around in the shadows and use various historical weapons to kill guards, but it's a different look on Assassin's Creed.

Fortnite is an large multiplayer survival game, you drop out of a flying bus, parachute down to the island and attempt to be the last one surviving. You need to stay inside the safe zone otherwise you will eventually die. Yes, it is Public Battlegrounds in a cartoon-y manner. Yes, I bought because everyone else was playing. But too be fair to the haters, it is a fun game which you can easily get into and waste a couple of hours.

Pokemon - The First Movie is the first time Mew and Mewtwo are properly in the Pokemon Anime, with Mewtwo challenging all of the strongest trainers around to a battle; showing that Mewtwo is the ultimate evolution and is smarter than any other trainer and stronger than any other Pokemon. I remember watching the movie when I was about 5, and I still like Pokemon so I thought I would pick it up and have a nostalgic couple of hours.

Black Panther was a standard Marvel Film. I really enjoyed, still not my favourite, but it was pretty great. I thought Chadwick Boseman, as Black Panther, played the role great, I also thought the Black Panther Vibranium Suit was really cool as well. I'm happy to see Michael B. Jordan has been given a second chance to be a superhero, previously playing the Human Torch in the terrible Fantastic Four Reboot, I thought Michael played the character Killmonger really well, but the make-up which made up his scars covering his body were really odd and weird.

Not much this time, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment