Friday 17 April 2020

LEGO DC Super-Villains Completion (Update 17/4/20)

So I completed LEGO DC Super-Villains; unlocked all vehicles and characters, completed all challenges, collect all Gold Bricks and got 100% & completed all the DLC Missions as well. But with this quarantine and self-isolation, I feel a need to play more games, I don't know why I haven't played anything in the last 2 months, but I got the itch again...

So I plan for every new game I completed, I move on to a game I've had in my collection for a while, which I've played but never completed as much as I felt was necessary. Therefore, I am redownloading Destiny 2. I first plan to acquire each Titan Subclass & Hunter Subclass, as I have already done my Warlock. Then we'll see where we're at and see what we can done afterwards. I will try my best to update as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment