Tuesday 4 February 2020

The Master Criminal & The Master Architect (Update 4/2/20)

In Skyrim, made a hard save and build up a bounty of at least 1,000 Gold in each of the nine holds. I did this by stealing and killing people & guards. Then I ran away so I could fast travel to another hold, where I rinsed and repeated. This gave me the 20 Gamerscore Achievement "Master Criminal", then I allowed myself to be caught in Whiterun, throwing me in Jail. There I was able to making another save, just in case my lockpick broke, picked the lock and escape via the tunnels. This gave me the 10 Gamerscore Achievement "Escape".

After playing the game for a while, I've built up a bunch of materials and gold, so I was able to buy 3 plots of land and build 3 Houses, each with 3 Wings to each house. The houses are; Windstad Manor, Lakeview Manor & Heljarchen Hall. Having all three houses gave me 2 more Achievements, worth a total of 20 Gamerscore; "Land Baon" & "Master Architect". I also went around towns and cities picking locks and picking pockets to get up to 50 of each, getting the 30 Gamerscore Achievement "Thief".

Image result for heljarchen hallImage result for windstad manorImage result for lakeview manor

No comments:

Post a Comment