Wednesday 22 April 2020

Completed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Update 22/4/20)

So I completed the Story Missions for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as well as at least 25 Side Mission to get the an extra achievement. I played as the DLC Character Baroness Aurelia Hammerlock. She was quiet a fun class to fun through with, I played a little of The Gladiator; Athena & the Gunslinger; Sheriff Nisha, but I found Aurelia to be fun and easier to handle out of the three I choose. I plan on going back and completed all of the Side Missions & as well as defeating the Raid Boss, the Invincible Sentinel. I ended up finishing the Story at Level 27. So, I don't know if that's a normal level for completion or earlier or late... either way, I only died once during the last boss fight, which was a little annoying but not too terrible, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment