Saturday 18 April 2020

Wasting time in Destiny 2 (Update 18/4/20)

So I redownloaded Destiny 2, in hopes of getting two achievements I've wanted for a while: "Zavala's Lieutenant" & "Cayde's Pathfinder". Which is to acquire each of the Titan & Hunter Subclasses. Which it turns out I have already done, but not got the achievements for? So that was rather annoying to find that out. I ended up speedrunning through the Campaign with both Titan and Hunter, doing some other missions, using all three Subclasses of each Class... and none of the achievements popped. Which felt like a waste of time, but it was really great to go back and play Destiny 2 for a while. I forgot how good it was when I played originally.

Either way, I uninstalled Destiny 2 and redownloaded Assassin's Creed II, because I am short of two achievements: "No-hitter" & "Podesta a Monteriggioni". Which is to kill 10 Enemies while remaining in conflict without being hit & reach 80% of your stronghold's total value. Which I know I can get "No-hitter" quiet quickly, but it might be a bit of a grind getting the stronghold's total value to 80%... but that's the plan for tomorrow.

Scratch that, the data is not transferred to Xbox One, via the Xbox 360 Disc... so I'm redownloading Borderlands: Pre-Sequel because I never completed the campaign but I felt it was trying too hard to funny? I loved Borderlands 2 & The Tales from the Borderlands Tell-Tale Series, but Pre-Sequel just didn't click with me, so we'll see what's like on the replay through the Campaign, Side-Quests and Achievements. 

I also built up the LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon & 1970 Dodge Charger R/T up, and it looks really good with the rest of the 2019 Speed Champion Series, I'm only missing the Porsche to complete the set. In case you didn't know, the other passion and true love in life is cars. I honestly can't get enough of them. Love it all ranging from driving, working on my cars to watching Top Gear or any other Youtube/TV Show about them and how they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment