Monday 4 March 2019

A bunch of activity in Pokemon Go and Forza Horizon 4 (Update 4/3/19)

I made quiet a bit of progress in Pokemon Go honestly; My Vulpix evolved into Ninetales, Geodude evolved into Graveler, Dratini evolved into Dragonair, Makuhita evolved into Hariyama. I also caught a Mantine & Entei for the first time. I only need Suicune to complete the Johto Dog Trio.

I was also able to get 3 Stars the last three Drift Zones I needed, all while driving my Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT10. S-Bends achieving 90,697 Points, Horseshoe Turn achieving 76,356 Points & Woodland Walk achieving 106,663 Points. This gave me the Stunt Superhero Achievement.

Image result for ninetalesImage result for gravelerImage result for DragonairImage result for HaryamaImage result for MantineImage result for EnteiImage result for formula drift #43 dodge viper 2016 Oracle Motorsport

No comments:

Post a Comment