Friday 1 March 2019

Jim Clark and the Grand Tour (Update 1/3/19)

I completed Season 3, Episode 5, getting all Gold Medals in the Story and got the Split-Screen Achievement of racing the Lotus Type 25/Lotus Type 38. I also got all Miss-Able Achievements, I made progress on all Power-Up Achievements as I played split-screen for a little while.

In Pokemon Red, I got some quick supplies for the Victory Road Journey; buying Revives, Hyper Potions, Super Potions and Super Repels. I also did a bit of battling wild people for experience round all members of my Team to Level 45 to fend off the Wild Pokemon in Victory Road. I also gave the Warden his Gold Teeth for HM04 Strength... which I forgot to do a little while ago, anyway I taught Strength to Spike my Rhydon.

Image result for Jim ClarkImage result for Safari Zone Warden's Gold Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment