Monday 13 May 2019

Viva La Revolucion & Magma Hideout (Update 13/5/19)

In Call of Duty: WWII, I played through the next four campaign missions; "S.O.E.", "Liberation", "Collateral Damage" & "Death Factory". I was also able to get the "Potato Masher" Achievement, in total I earn 75 Gamerscore.

In Pokemon Emerald, I went to the Jagged Pass where the Magma Emblem activated the door of the Magma Hideout, which I entered to stop Maxie from awakening Groudon. I got to the bottom of the Hideout and watched Maxie attempt to unleash Groudon using the Blue Orb... which doesn't unleash to Team Magma's control, instead Groudon escaping. While in the fight against Maxie, Shuppet evolved into Banette.

Crowds of French patriots line the Champs Elysees-edit2.jpgGI machine gun crew in Aachen (Correct orientation).jpgImage result for Pokemon - Magma Hideout entranceImage result for Pokemon - Banette

No comments:

Post a Comment