Monday 6 May 2019

The Normal Gym & New Mauville (Update 6/5/19)

In Pokemon Emerald, I went back to Petalburg City to defeat the Norman Gym, and got HM03 Surf from Wally's Dad; then surfed along Route 105, Route 106 & Route 107 to gain some extra experience. I then went to Mauville City and met up with Wattson who gave told me to turn off the generator of the underground New Mauville, which he gave me TM24 Thunderbolt in return, which I then realised that none of my Pokemon can learn anyways... Afterwards I went along Route 118 & Route 119, where I defeated the Mimic Circle. Onwards I walked, towards the Weather Institute where I defeated Team Aqua & in return for saving the scientists I was rewarded a Castform. While crossing the next bridge my Wynaut Egg hatched and then I defeated May once again.

In Pokemon Go, I was able to evolve my Turtwig into a Grotle.

Image result for pokémon - NormanImage result for New MauvilleImage result for Pokemon - The Mimic CircleImage result for Pokemon - team aqua admin shellyImage result for Pokemon - the weather instituteImage result for Pokemon - CastformImage result for Pokemon - MayImage result for Pokemon - Grotle

No comments:

Post a Comment