Sunday 12 May 2019

Mt. Pyre & the Normandy Landings (Update 12/5/19)

In Pokemon Emerald, I battled my way through Route 120, Route 121 & Route 122 to Lilycove City where I defeated May once again. While in Route 121 I caught the last member of my team, Shuppet, who I named Bandit. Marshtomp also evolved into Swampert during the battling on Route 122. I then went to Mt. Pyre to stop Team Aqua but it turns out that Maxie and Team Magma have already been to the summit and have stolen the Red Orb. Team Aqua then leave but the old lady tells you that Archie stole the Blue Orb for himself and left the Magma Emblem behind for you.

In Pokemon Go, I was able to evolve my Cubone into Marowak.

In Call of Duty: WWII, I playthrough the first three campaign missions; "D-Day", "Operation Cobra" & "Stronghold". I was also able to get the "Slow and Steady" & "Ack Ack" Achievements. In total I earned 75 Gamerscore.

Image result for Pokemon - ShuppetImage result for Pokemon - SwampertImage result for Pokemon - MayImage result for Pokemon - Mt. PyreImage result for Pokemon - Blue OrbImage result for Pokemon - Red OrbImage result for Pokemon - MarowakInto the Jaws of Death 23-0455M edit.jpgCobra Coutances.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment