Monday 27 May 2019

The Psychic Gym & Commanding Troops (Update 27/5/19)

In Call of Duty: WWII, I was able to get the "Gasoline Cowboy", "Fog of War" & "Suppressive Fire!" Achievements, worth a total of 35 Gamerscore.

In Pokemon Emerald, I defeated all Trainers in Routes 124, 125, 126, 127, 128. This is so I could level up my team so I could defeat the Psychic Gym in Mossdeep City. After I defeat the gym, I then defeated Team Magma at the Mossdeep Space Center, with help from Steven.

Image result for Panzer II TankImage result for pokémon - Tate and LizaImage result for Mossdeep Space Center

1 comment:

  1. Feeling alone, forgotten in life, no longer believing in anything... this is often the state of mind of the people who contact me before beginning their first consultation with me... => Let heaven finally hear your prayers

    Without knowing that they have finally come to find, through me, the saving path towards happiness and divine protection !

    The precious gift that I received when I was a child through divine Grace has allowed me to be one of the rare Messengers of the Angels, appointed by the 9 Mystic Archangels. Through this gift, I can create a direct and privileged link with Heaven. I physically carry the sacred mark on the palm of my hand: a birth make in the shape of an Angel wing.

    I just have to blow in the crease of my hand to immediately enter into communication with the Supreme Authorities and bring them your message, full of your desires and wishes, to the edges of the Milky Way, where everything is decided and created.

    What follows is a wave of happiness, the arrival cascade of events each more pleasing than the last. => Let heaven finally hear your prayers

    What has happened repeatedly in the lives of so many people can happen the same way for you... And what better way to convince you than by inviting you to experience for yourself free of charge... => Follow this link, I am waiting for your first consultation:

    With my most warm friendship,

    Ashima

    ReplyDelete