Wednesday 15 May 2019

Advancing in Nazi Germany & Aqua Hideout (Update 15/5/19)

In Call of Duty: WWII, I played through the last four campaign missions, "Hill 493", "Battle of the Bulge", "Ambush" & "The Rhine"; completing the campaign on Regular Difficulty. I was also able to get the "Praise and Pass" Achievement, in total I earned 105 Gamerscore.

In Pokemon Emerald, I made my way back to Slateport City just in time to watch Archie steal the submarine. Then I went to the Aqua Hideout just outside of Lilycove City, where I obtained the Master Ball, but I was too late in stopping Archie, watching the submarine swim away for a second time.

117th Infantry North Carolina NG at St. Vith 1945.jpgImage result for Pokemon Emerald - Aqua HideoutImage result for Pokemon - Master BallImage result for Pokemon Emerald - the submarine

No comments:

Post a Comment