Sunday 2 February 2020

Collection Update #19

Collection Update #19
(January 2020)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)
Image result for call of duty 4 modern warfare xbox 360

Jumanji: The Next Level
Image result for jumanji: the next level cinema poster

Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker
Image result for star wars IX

The Italian Job (Blu-Ray)
Image result for the italian job blu-ray

Batman Ninja (Blu-Ray)
Image result for batman ninja blu-ray

Pokemon Detective Pikachu Promo Cards
Image result for complete detective pikachu card logo

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a major staple in the Call of Duty Franchise, still being one of the best games in the series. I owe the Remastered Game already, I remember playing the game at my friend's house when I was younger, but I never owned the game itself. It was more of a collection buy, but I played through the game and I'm planning on completing it anyways.

Jumanji: The Next Level was okay. I didn't watch the other newer Jumanji film until late last year. I get why they are making the films, besides money; to capture younger viewers because it features video games, as well as The Rock is unable to say no to a film deal atm. I mean...  he's been in 13 films in the last 5 years, as of the year of 2020... the film was alright but it was just a lot of "thank god for the random bullshit", and that just keeps happening and it becomes real boring, real quick.

Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker was a massive improvement on Episode XIII, but not not as good as Episode XII. I thought the weird forced love between Rey and Kylo at the end was odd, and Rey saying she's a Skywalker now really pissed me off. Zorii Bliss is an odd character because we are just thought to believe that she matters... she doesn't because she has next to no backstory. The Knights of Ren was great. The Emperor's return was pretty great. Rey being the granddaughter of the Emperor was cool as well. The was visually amazing, I loved the inclusion of Lando as well, but it was pretty expected after seeing a young Lando in the Solo Film. On the whole, the movie nearly redeems Episode XIII, but doesn't make me want to watch the trilogy all over again, like the Original Trilogy does.

The Italian Job is probably one of the greatest films ever made. Full spot. No more waffle needed to explain my point. I saw in the sales, I picked it up, job's a good'un.

Batman Ninja is a really cool and interesting idea and different take on Batman. I never read the comics but the movie looks really great. I haven't watched it yet but I'm looking forward to it.

I finally have a complete collection of the Pokemon - Detective Pikachu Promo Cards. It's taken a little while but I finally have them all. Along with the Pokemon Trading Card Book, it looks really great all together. I don't play the Trading Card game but I'm happy to have all Promo Cards as an item in my growing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment