Tuesday 24 April 2018

Perfection #4 - Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection - ACB

Image result for assassin's creed brotherhood logo

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is the second installment of the Ezio Collection, taking place right after Assassin's Creed II. You play as Ezio Auditore is adamant of taking out the Borgia Family for killing his Uncle Mario, destroying Monteriggioni and attempting to control Rome, later the world, by using the Apple of Eden. Ezio travels to Rome and begins the Brotherhood in Rome, later becoming the Creed's Mentor. He and the Brotherhood need to fight against the Borgia Family and their private army to allow Rome to lead themselves with democracy, rather than being forced to live under the thumb of the Borgia Dictatorship.

There are 9 Memory Sequence, each with Optional Objectives, which I completed. There are 50 Achievements, worth 1000 Gamerscore. I also bought all weapons, armour, paintings and upgrades for Ezio. I also renovated Rome 100%; I also completed the Leonardo's War Machine Missions, as well as the Da Vinci Disappearance Missions. Also the Assassination Missions, Thief Assignments, Courtesan Assignments, Copernico Missions, Templar Agent Missions, Lairs of Romulus Missions, captured all Borgia Towers & Cristina Repressed Memories. I earned at least a Silver Medal in all of the Animus Virtual Training Program, this is because I was losing my mind trying to get Gold Medals, plus the achieve I needed was to get 3 Gold Medals anyway.

Difficulty 5/10
Time to complete: 26 Hours to 100%
Overall Enjoyment: 9/10

I real struggle I had was running out of money really quickly, if send Trainee Assassins on missions and buy structures, you will make your money have quicker. Buying structures will incoming your bank income, as well as shop discount - sending Assassins on Missions will also help you towards the Welcome to the Brotherhood Achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment