Sunday 27 January 2019

UPDATES

Battle Plan and Blog...

I have decided that shall "blog" on what progress I have made within video games, may it be; online multiplayer level up, trophies/achievements, collectibles, etc... This will show how far I am from my goals and completions on video games. I this will more than likely not be a daily update as I have a some what busy life with social life and work, but I shall be as active as possible. Yes, I shall still be uploading achievement and trophy posts on the this site just as normal. Yes, I shall be updating with Pokemon Go, as I want to complete the Pokedex within the game.

I have also decided to start a new thing, which I am calling Battle Plan. It's a list of what needs to be done for a new video game I will be starting and completing. For example, I am thinking of starting Pokemon Red for the Nintendo Gameboy. There aren't any achievements in this but completing the game and completing the Pokedex to the best of my ability with one playthrough and without trading. I am also thinking about starting BioShock 2 for the Xbox 360, and as I was willfully reminded, the Xbox Live Marketplace for the Xbox 360 has shut down, I won't be able to play DLC on this copy. Yes I can play the BioShock Collection on Xbox One... I'll probably end up playing that as well. When I have completed this game, I shall show what I have achieved and how long it has taken me to complete.

I shall also reveal my Xbox Username, Playstation Username and Pokemon Go Trainer Code/Friend Number. If people are wanting help with online achievement or wanting multiplayer games, I am more than happy to comply. Just a heads, I won't be doing 1v1, so don't bother asking. Yes, I understand I am not the master at any of these games. Yes, I understand that the YouTuber The Completionist is able to crank out two completions every week, but I have a full time job and physically don't have the time to play video games for a living, though I kinda want to.

Xbox - Captain Big But
Playstation - CaptainBigBut
Pokemon Go - 3669 6175 5376 (CaptainBigBut)

Any questions, please ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment