Thursday 31 January 2019

Just a spot of Pokemon (Update 31/1/19)

Today I walked a total of 4km and caught two new Pokemon to add to my Pokédex; Bidoof and Horsea. I’m rather close to evolving my Shuppet and Skiploom... I believe they each only need 2-3 Candies to evolve... 

I also started my Pokemon Journey in Pokemon Red. I choose the best starter Pokemon, of course Squirtle. I called my Squirtle Blaster. I did the base stuff, helping Professor Oak get the parcel to receive the Pokédex, also won my first Rival Battle against, “Blue”. I also made it through Viridian Forest and catch myself my second member of my team, Weedle; calling it Barry, a homage to the amazing Bee Movie. Barry evolves into a Kakuna and then a Beedrill. Leo also evolved into a Wartortle. I also defeated Brock and gained the Badge. Then I began my way to the Mt. Moon... which I always hate through through this long, dark cave with weak under levelled Pokemon...

No comments:

Post a Comment