Friday 20 July 2018

Perfection #8 - Forza Motorsport 7

Image result for Forza 7 logo

Forza Motorsport 7 is the simulation racing game for the Xbox One, you race over 700 Cars around different track from all over the world. It's the basic racing game format. You can either race on your own, against Drivatars or multiplayer and watch the carnage unfold as Second Place knocks you off on the last corner on the last lap. After a rocky start, Forza Motorsport 7 has really come out of its shell; Forzathons kinda fun, DLC Car Packs are most of the time pretty good - still waiting for the Expansion Packs - the vehicle mechanics feels real and exciting.

There are 6 Championships in the Forza Driver's Cup, each with 30 or 33 Races and Events, which I completed. There are 62 Achievements, worth 1000 Gamerscore, but I was not able to get two of them (Skills to Pay the Bills & Underdog). I collected 710 Cars and completed 1,376 Races. I drove in the game for 132 Hours and 15 Minutes (5 1/2 Days of Racing). I spent a lot of time on Online with my mates, all that time wasn't just for completion. You spend a lot of time grinding for cars and credits.

Difficulty: 4/10
Time to complete: 55 Hours to 100% Forza Driver's Cup
Overall Enjoyment: 7/10

The load time between races, even if you stay in the same lobby, are ridiculously long. Waiting 3 minutes just to change Dubai to VIR is just stupid. I ended up playing the game for 18 days, according to my Xbox Stats Tracker; which was 13 days longer than my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment