Monday 4 June 2018

Perfection #6 - Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection - ACR

Image result for assassin's creed revelations logo

Assassin's Creed Revelations is the third installment of the Ezio Collection, taking place right after Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. You play as Ezio Auditore, who travels to turkey in order to find and collect the Masyaf Keys so he can open Altair's Library underneath Masyaf Castle. Ezio travels to Turkey, befriending Prince Suleiman and the Ottoman Assassins. He also finds and begins to fall in love with Sofia Sartor, who helps Ezio find and locate Altair's Library. Ezio also exquishes the remaining Templar threat in Constantinople, helping Prince Suleiman in his race to become the new king.

There are 9 Memory Sequences, each with Optional Objectives, which I completed. There are 49 Achievements, worth 1000 Gamerscore. I also bought all weapons, armour, books and upgrades for Ezio. I also renovated Constantinople 100% . I also completed the Book Missions & Piri Reis Missions, as well as the Desmond Missions & Lost Archive DLC Missions. I also collected all of the Data Fragments and captured all Borgia Bases.

Difficulty 5.5/10
Time to complete: 27 Hours to 100%
Overall Enjoyment: 7.5/10

I really struggle with buying the last of the landmarks, even though I was regularly complete Assassin Contacts and buying shops to collect money. Also I experience the common Assassin's Creed trope of Ezio jumping to his death for no apparent reason... which got annoying really quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment