Saturday 1 June 2019

The Awakening of Groudon & Kyogre (Update 1/6/19)

In Pokemon Go, I was able catch a Qwilfish for the first time. Also I hatch my Shieldon Egg.

In Pokemon Emerald, I defeat Team Aqua at the Seafloor Cavern, but I was too late, witnessing Archie summoning Kyogre with the Red Orb. This angers Kyogre, with Groudon being awakening as well, with the two Legendary Pokemon beginning to fight in Sootopolis City. Steven tells me to get Wallace from The Cave of Origins, who tells me to go to The Sky Pillar, on Route 131 to get Rayquaza. I do so, with Rayquaza flying to Sootopolis City to break up the fight between Groudon & Kyogre; which stops the hash sunlight and terrible rain. Afterwards I defeat the Water Gym.

Image result for qwilfishImage result for ShieldonImage result for groudon vs kyogreImage result for Pokemon - Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment