Monday 17 July 2017

Rant about the Nintendo GameBoy's Battery Life

Image result for gameboy logo

This is a rant about the classic Nintendo GameBoy. Don't get me wrong, love the handheld console, but the main probably is that battery life light. There is a small red light which lights up when the handheld is in use, but apparently it glows less bright when the batteries are low - I never saw this happen.

So when you are happily defeat Pokemon Trainers left, right and centre and you get through 4 routes, then the game decides to die - rage is sure to occur. Got my team levelled up rather well, caught some Pokemon to help towards completing the Pokedex, but then dead. I was so mad, I can't even put it into words. Sure the battery life is longer than any other DS or 3DS but there is realistically no way of telling how much juice is left in the batteries. Just extremely annoying.

Rant over.

Image result for gameboy yellow
Nintendo GameBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment