Saturday 18 February 2017

Turbocharger - Rocket League

Image result for rocket league logo

Use your Rocket Boost for a total of 5 minutes - 15

Create an Exhibition Match;
Score to Win: 1
Timer: Unlimited
Boost: Unlimited

This can be done at the same time of the "Wall-Crawler" Achievement. As soon as the match starts hold the B Button, releasing your boost when the 5 minutes is up.

A Turbocharger works by collecting Exhaust Gases which are then sucked into the Turbocharger and back into the Engine Cylinder. Doing this pushing more gas into the cylinder than without a turbocharger, giving the car a boost in power.

Image result for turbocharger
Turbocharger

2 comments:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time. dota 2 boost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply wanted to write a quick word to be able to thank you for the nice hints you are posting on this site. My extensive internet lookup has now been rewarded with reliable ideas to go over with my friends. I 'd believe that many of us readers are very fortunate to dwell in a fine site with so many awesome people with beneficial things. I feel rather happy to have seen the web site and look forward to tons of more exciting times reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things..elo boost

    ReplyDelete