Thursday 22 December 2016

Forza Horizon 3 - Snowboating

Image result for forza horizon 3 logo

Get 100,000 Score in one Chain in the 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car on Blizzard Mountain - 20

The Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car is free with the DLC. Personally, I found it a bit difficult to drift as I found it a bit too gripping for my liking. But I powered on anyways. I starting at the top of Mountain, north of the Hot Springs and I raced down the mountain as fast as I could, taking as many jumps as I could, also pulling large E-Drifts trying not to run out of speed as I continued. I finish south of Whitestone with 231,000 points.

Snowboating is a play on words; with Snow and Showboating.

Image result for subaru #199 wrx sti vt15r rally car
Subaru WRX STI VT15r Rally Car - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment